02 May 2011

My friends make neat things

Ok, so I know it's been a long time since I've updated, but guess what: I finished my dissertation. So I think that's a decent excuse. But in any case, hopefully it means I will be posting more ramblings about books and movies soon. I'm more than halfway through War and Peace, so you know, it might take me awhile to finish it, but yeah.

Anyways, in the meantime, allow me to share with you two awesome sites that some friends of mine are doing. One is a web-comic:

and the other is a year of cephalopods.

They are both wonderful.

1 comment:

Nic said...

"Ok, so I know it's been a long time since I've updated, but guess what: I finished my dissertation. So I think that's a decent excuse."

There's certainly nothing like a dissertation for sucking all the time out of your average day and making you feel guilty for daring to take five minutes to do something you actually enjoy. By the time I got round to sending the thing off for dissertation binding, I don't think I'd have much cared if it had come back bound in yesterday's fish and chip paper.

Good luck with War and Peace. I have to admit, that's one book that always defeated my every attempt to get through it. :)